Thursday 22 October 2009

Transformations

This is about the transformations me and my brother have sometimes underwent.

Me:
My brother's (ex) girlfriend the vampiress seduces, then bites me, I end up turning into a vampire.
After testing out my brother's teleportation machine I end up slowly turning into our big fat hairy mascot Chumsley.
Reaction to bad shrimp causes me to turn into a human/fish hybrid resembling a plutarkian from Biker Mice From Mars except much better looking.
Get accidentally scratched by Chumsley and get turned into a werejohncandy.
Watching one of John Candy's movies over 13,000 times caused me to temperarily become John himself.
While playing a role playing game, I end up turning into the character i'm playing: A werejohncandy who serves as the royal chef to a rich and noble ruler.
On Wednesdays I often become Ash from the Evil Dead trilogy, which isn't so bad except for those darn deadites that keep showing up.
While my friend Lance got turned into the Beast after touching the enchanted rose that was in the west wing, I got morphed into Gaston after taking the real Gaston's personal colone. What? It was just sitting on a table in the tavern and he wasn't in the tavern at the time and I was getting ready for a date but couldn't find my colone so I decided to "borrow" Gaston's colone. Geee...I hope he's not going to be too mad about it once he gets back.
At Christmas time I often turn into a grinch- and I mean that literally.

My brother:
Turns into a BrundleFly clone after testing out the teleporter at the science fair.
Gets scratched by the neighbour's cat and becomes a cat-creature.
Reaction to anything spicey causes him to become a dragon-like being.
Accidentally gets hit by a beam from one of his previously untested inventions and morphed into a life sized Buzz Lightyear.
Gets possessed by evil spirits and turns into a Tim Burtonesque monster.
While playing a role playing game, he ends up turning into the character he's playing: A malicious werejackblack scoundrel and the main villain of the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment