Friday 2 October 2009

Crime

In early 2007 I was unjustly banned from Amiright, here and now I am about to tell you what really happened.

I never meant to cause anyone any harm. I was just doing what I do best. But the problem was that no one understood me and almost everyone on there made me the butt of their jokes. My many parodies had an interesting range of topics, mainly ones centered around John Candy, Jay Leno or and to some extent our mascot Chumsley. As to why I got banned so unjustly from the site, I must have been accussed of something I didn't do.

Now I know a lot of people on Amiright were totally innocent at the time and that includes Agrimorfee, Andria, Chucky G and the rest- but there some I was not so sure of and they were EmiLoca, Annie Are You Okay, and Dr Lose It. These three were more than likely suspects, I think that EmiLoca can be pretty much be summed up as a Stalker With A Crush who on a regular basis claimed that I was her dad (reminds me a little bit of that song Billie Jean), Dr Lose It was obviously one of my arch nemesis Dr Madness's cohorts because I recall those two being best friends in the mad scientist institute. And as for Annie Are You Okay, the name certainly did ring a few bells- you see one of my brother's ex girlfriends was a vampiress named Annie Fatale, so it must have been her that would also explain why she made Jay Leno into a souless monster in her parody song Leno. It was in fact all a plan set up by Dr Madness to humilate me- I guess he's still pretty miffed about losing to me at the science fair for 19 years in a row. I knew it was him pretending to be Andria because I instantly reconised his bat tatoo and his colour scheme- he always wears black, blood red or purple and no matter form he turns into he ALWAYS has that colour scheme and that tatoo. Luckily there were a lot of Anonymous Informants on Amiright at the time, but they also fell for his tricks. It also suprises me that the big man himself Chucky G didn't notice it the whole time. And also it's shocking that some as ever vigilient as Red Ant would let Dr Madness and his cronies sneak into Amiright undetected- he's usually very good at spotting things that are suspicious- he would make a great detective.

No one on Amiright would could ever pull off a trick that diabolical so I figured... it could only be the work of my arch nemesis Dr Madness- he's the only one sinister, intelligent and insane enough to pull off such a dastardly trick like that. He's the only one in the neighbourhood who knows how to hack into other people's computers. He must have gotten help from a friends of his who work in the evil buisness. Perhaps it was more than likely that EmiLoca is in fact related to those evil infamous siblings the Sinistra Sisters (their names are Simone, Bella, Chanelle, and Silvia)that he sometimes hangs around with. EmiLoca does have some similar to Chanelle who is the most insane one of the four of them. It is also more than likely that Andria's evil counterpart Airdna was involved, she must have been friends with the Sinistra Sisters- even though I can't understand why anyone would want to be friends with those creepy shedevils. It is perhaps more than likely that Dr Lose It is my arch foe's old friend as I can recall the two of them being best of friends for a long long time.

Luckily our resident superhero Chinstar was able to track them down and teach them a lesson. He also rescued the real Jay Leno who was being held hostage at Annie's dark fortress.

2 comments:

  1. I've got good news, and I've got bad news: Airdna is in jail, at least until she finds a way to slip out undetected and stay under the radar. The bad news, she is charged with capital murder for what she did to Alan: As if his blood poisoning that resulted in his vital organs failing wouldn't have killed him soon enough, she put the AIDS virus and bubonic plague bacteria in one of his rectal feedings, disguised as a nurse. He died last night. And now I can say I'm a widow, but not a black one. ;...(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Andria. We'll be working a cure for your husband's illness pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete