Monday 12 October 2009

Not so normal neighbours and ghoulish ghoulfriends

My brother and I have had a history of living next door to some rather strange people and my brother's so called girlfriends always turn out to be anything but human. The first one was a vampiress, the second one was a werecat, the third one was an alien and the fourth one was an evil demon from another dimension. Most of our neighbours weren't human either, I remember the first ones turned out to be aliens. My brother didn't know that Rebecca (that's the name of his first girlfriend) was a vampiress at first until it was too late- and that's when he got bitten and got turned into a vampire himself.

He also freaked out when he found out that Melissa (his second girlfriend) was a werecat. Unfortunately he got scratched by her and he become one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment