Saturday 17 October 2009

Grinch photomanips












Here are some grinch themed photomanips we've done:












This one is called Full Moon Fever. Jim may have been a funny grinch in How The Grinch Stole Christmas but be warned... weregrinch bites and scratches are no laughing matter. Sure it's funny when it happens to someone else like Jim for example but you won't find it so funny if it was happens to YOU.






























This is a morph of me into the Grinch. Jim Carrey once told me that grinchiness is contageous, but I didn't know if he was joking or not when he said it. This happened at Universal studios during the filming of the movie How The Grinch Stole Christmas. When we got back from the tour, I saw that our good friend Darwin "Captain Comedy" Chance had become a grinch himself- green fur, claws, and all. And then pretty soon I ended up catching grinchiness from him and started changing into a grinch myself. I guess Jim was NOT joking when he said grinchiness was contageous.






















This one is titled The Grinch Is Out. You'll be surprised how many people I know are actually grinches.























This is called How The Weregrinch Stole Christmas. It's a poster for the movie we did of the same name. If you haven't seen the movie we suggest you see it right away, it's one of our best.







No comments:

Post a Comment