Friday 23 October 2009

Pain, disease, trauma and dark days

Things are not going so well at home, mother has a pain in her shoulders and it shows no signs of stopping. She is also suffering from some alien virus.

I hope she gets better.

Also, I'm in a bit of a panic because halloween is next Saturday and I have no idea what i'm going to do or be. I'm thinking of going as a cross between MJ and the grinch, I already have a homemade grinch costume, all I need now is some mj costume items.

My oh my, it looks like dark days are ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Speaking of pain, disease and trauma, I'm very sad about telling you that I have advanced Hepatitis B and cirrhosis of the liver, and may not have much longer to live. Seriously. I hope you will miss me and remember me fondly if I end up passing on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds terrible. We'd miss you terribly if you were to die. Don't worry, even though there are no actual cures for Hepatitis B yet, my brother and I are using our scientific expertise to invent one. It may take a while though because most of the ingredients we need for it are in a far away country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Doc. If I do die of liver-related problems or other causes and my body is not badly rotted or mutilated, you can have it so my embalmed body can be on exhibit in your museum, in a section dedicated to me. Remember Little Andria, the Ty beanie bopper that I altered the appearance of and put various sensors and a voice box into? I programmed her to say various things, and to let anyone who enters the trailer I am now living in know what to do with my body and personal effects. She is dressed in the same things I am in, only much smaller: a faded Doizee Club oversize T-shirt and some pajama pants with the Budweiser Frogs on them, with pink fake sheepskin slippers on the feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome. And we'll be sure to do that, that is if you were to die.

    ReplyDelete