Wednesday 21 October 2009

My arch nemesis

My evil counterpart/nemesis Dr Madness is ALWAYS trying to steal my inventions. You see there's a mad science fair that takes place every year in town and every year...Dr Madness tries to steal one of my prize winning inventions and enther them in the contest so he can claim them as his own. This is simply because he's not only evil, he's also a copycat and is always stealing my ideas. For example when me and my brother invented the gene splicer machine, he invented one as well. He stole the blueprints as well. This is all because he NEVER wins the science fair- he loses to me every year.

His real name is Bryan Sloane but he likes to be called Dr Madness. He is the Lex Luthor to my Superman. Almost of all the members of my troupe have an evil counterpart except for Tyrone The Terrible, Nigel Von Sinister and Darth Rangoon- they have "Nice" counterparts. Also Tazmin has a "Nice" counterpart who is named Jasmin. Me and my brother have Dr Madness and his brother Dr Chaos as our evil counterparts, Sam Leno/Chinstar has The Evil Wereleno, Joshua Louis Belushi has Wayne Darkwing aka Dark Beloosh, Chumsley has Boris (who is the only evil werejohncandy in existance- he's the one with the unibrow and the thick Russian accent), the Master Of Oz has the King Of Darkness and Captain Comedy has The Prankster.

Now Tyrone the Terrible, Darth Rangoon and Nigel Von Sinister on the other hand have "Nice" counterparts. Tyrone's nice counterpart goes by the name of Ivan The Lovable, Darth Rangoon's one goes by the name of Jedi Master Ken and Nigel's goes by the name of Myron Von Sweetheart. That creepy little brat Tazmin also has a nice counterpart- her name is Jasmin, and she is an absolute angel unlike Tazmin who is like the devil incarnate.

You see if you're of the good alignment like me and my brother are and it doesn't matter if you're lawful good, neutral good or even chaotic good or just an all around good guy/girl in general- you're more than likely to have someone who acts as your evil counterpart. If you are evil like that creepy brat Tazmin on the other hand and it doesn't matter if you're lawful evil, neutral evil or even chaotic evil or just pure evil in general- you're bound to have someone who acts as your nice counterpart.

Take me for instance, I'm a sane, reasonable guy, my evil counterpart Dr Madness on the other hand is well pure evil and his one desire is to rule the world. Luckily his schemes are always foiled by Chinstar.

Now a lot of people don't know this, but Chinstar and Sam Leno are the same person. Chinstar is Sam Leno's superhero alterego. But you never see them in the same place at the same time. Most of the time he's our ace reporter Sam Leno but when there's evil afoot he becomes Chinstar. He is a superheroic wereleno- which is rare because most werelenos I know of are evil. I once tried to get the same powers as him once but unfortunately it went wrong and I became an evil wereleno and honestly I can tell you that it sucked. The transformations were nightmarish, painful, and traumatic. And also as a wereleno I was evil, pure evil. What's worse is that me and Sam Leno/Chinstar fell out because of this. Not to mention he had to fight me. It was almost like what happened to Jack Nicholson in the movie Wolf. Fortunately the whole thing wore off a couple of months later. As for how I turned back into my normal self- well no one knows how that happened-not even me. I assume it had something to do with the wereleno antidote my brother had been working on at the time. I also have no idea how I became the eeevil wereleno in the first place- I think it was most likely a lab accident like what happened to Jeff Goldblum in The Fly.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I saw Tazmin Burville ring the doorbell (a real bell, not an electrical device) on the trailer that I'm living in now and leave a bag of burning dog poo on my doorstep. How the h*ll did she find out where I lived, and why would she do this?

    ReplyDelete