Friday 18 June 2010

About me

I'm going to tell you about me,  and this is the truth by the way - so don't listen to anything Metokur.org says about me.
I am  a scientist, writer, animator and performer. In terms of looks I am lot like Johnny Depp and I am quite intelligent, mysterious, and talented.




And despite the rumours that have been going around I am not an aspie, nor am I gay, or a pedophile. In fact I am actually quite nice both online and off, and contrary to what a certain troll by the name of Demongoat thinks - I am most deffinately NOT a mary sue. In fact the primary reason I am immortal is because of the fact I  am a weregrinch.



I have a lot of close friends both in real life and online, I also have a lot of monster friends as well including my closet monster and attic monster gangs. I also have a lot of celebrity friends as well.



I havea great sense of humour and loves just about any film from the 1970's, 1980's and the 1990's - I also love all Jim Carrey films especially The Grinch - my favourite singers include Elvis, MJ, Metallica, David Bowie, Cher, Iron Maiden, Tenacious D, KISS, Genesis, Duran Duran, Meatloaf and The Rolling Stones. I love 70's/80's/90's music as well.



I have a love of monsters and my favourite kind of monsters are grinches of all kinds - I have dreamed of turning into one myself ever since seeing Jim Carrey in How The Grinch Stole Christmas. And since I got turned into a weregrinch - that dream has come true.


My favourite actors include Jim Carrey and Bruce Campbell along with the late John Candy and several old school comedians

One of my dearest and closest friends is the lovely Andria Kilgore.   Who might I add is a real sport, she's very nice and has been supporting me since my Amiright days.

No comments:

Post a Comment