Tuesday 8 June 2010

Queen of the mountain

This is my latest story and one of many grinch themed transformation stories,  it is based around the movie as well as the music video for Where Are You Christmas.    I was watching the video earlier,  and i thought that it would make a good story especially if there was a grinch transformation thrown in.

--------------------------

Singer Faith Hill was up on the snowy mountains to film the video of Where Are You Christmas from the live action adaptation of Dr Seuss's How The Grinch Stole Christmas - dressed in a fine mink coat and with her hair done in a long almost windswept style. She was looking forward to this, as she had heard a lot about the project, the song she was to sing was originallywritten for Celine Dion or Mariah Carey but her manager knew that this particular song was just perfect for her.




"This is such a lovely setting for the video." She thought to herself as she walked up the mountains.



As she walked up the mountains, she could see a sweet little girl dressed in a red coat and an interesting hairstyle and a cute sort of cherubic-like face.



"Hi there. I'm Cindy Lou Who." The little girl said, smiling.



"I've heard a lot about you. By the way i'm Faith Hill." She responded.



"I'm just going to visit my green furry friend who lives up on the mountain. What are you doing?" Cindy Lou asked.



"I'm filming a music video here." She replied.



"That's nice. What kind of music video?" Cindy Lou inquired.



"Oh it's a christmas one, all about the true meaning of Christmas." She told her. "To make the people out there see that there is more to it than presents."



"Sounds great. I've been having some doubts about Christmas myself, and so has my green furry friend." Cindy Lou responded. "Well i'll better be on my way."



Cindy Lou continued walking down the mountainside, Faith waved to her as she left, with a big smile on her face.



"Aaaw. What a sweetie-pie." She cooed.



And with that she continued walking up the mountain until she found the exact spot to start filming the video. The cameras started rolling and she started to sing the words to her song while on the mountaintop - however there were some problems, in the dark cave there were a pair of eerie yellow eyes glowing and throughout the video some sort of sinister growling sound could be heard.



"Hmm....that's strange. I wonder where that sound is coming from. I'll better go take a look." She murmured.



She looked around different spots around the mountain to find where the sound was coming from, a small dog with an antler tied around it's head went up to her and barked before going back through his doggy door.



"That dog sure is cute." She said to herself.



She then followed the dog and as she followed him - she across a sort of odd looking door, she also found a makeshift angel lying on the floor - she knocked on the door a couple of times.



"Hello? Is anyone there?" She asked.



She knocked a third time, but there was no answer, so she knocked again - but this time what she didn't know is that she woke up the creature that was inhabitating the cave.



"Oh great. Another intruder, that's all I need right now - is another person snooping into my lair uninvited." The creature that lived in that particular cave grumbled.



She knocked on the door again as she take one step closer to the door.



"Hello. I'm Faith Hill - I heard a weird growling sound and I think it might be coming from this cave." She explained.



She then opened the door and walked into the dark, scary looking cave - inside the cave were sorts of kooky inventions. Including a large version of a cymbal playing toy monkey.



"For a cave, this place looks kind of nice." She murmured.



She took a look around the cave, it did indeed look rather breathtaking, all the while she could still hear that growling sound. Growing ever so louder and closer.



"Who's there?" She inquired, feeling a little frightened.



"I am..." The creature snarled.



The creature emerged from the shadows, it looked familar, it was covered in thick green fur, had long almost claw-like fingers and toes, a black nose and a grinch muzzle as well as pair of piercing yellow eyes, bushy green eyebrows and a large potbelly.



"You're the grinch aren't you?" She inquired.



"Why yes, yes I am." The creature responded.



"I've heard so much about you." She told him.



"Yes I know, i'm famous. So what are you doing in my lair?" The Grinch asked.



"Well I was just filming a christmas themed music video when I heard this growling sound. I was wondering where it was coming from, so I followed a little brown dog with an antler tied on it's head to this exact location." She replied.



"I see. But you should know that I don't take too kindly to humans intruding in my lair." The Grinch responded, smirking.



"I'm so sorry." She said. "If there's anything I can do..."



"Hmm...i've got an idea, a wonderful, awful idea." The Grinch responded, smiling evilly.



The Grinch slinked into the shadows, she followed him but was then sprayed by his highly powerful and potent breath.



Immediately she began to change, green fur started sprouting on her palms as her fingernails grew long and claw-like while her hands became like the grinch's hands.



"What's happening to me?" She exclaimed.



"You're turning into a grinch just like me." The Grinch replied with a grinchy grin on his face.



Her shoes began to get tight, then burst at the seams to reveal that green fur was sprouting on them, her toenails growing long and claw-like while her feet became more like the Grinch's feet.



She grew taller and wider and more grinch-like, her hair turning to the consistency and texture of grinch hair before growing into a long wild mane and turning green, green fur slowly sprouting on her face, her eyes glowing an eerie yellowish colour, her ears becoming pointy and covered in green fur, her eyebrows becoming all bushy and green, and the end of her nose turning black and shifting upwards as a more grinch-like muzzle started to form on her face.



"I'm sorry okay, please. I don't want to be a grinch." She exclaimed, her voice sounding deeper and more bestial.



Her transformation completed itself as the grinch-like muzzle finished forming, and when her transformation was complete - there she stood - a tall, almost menacing female grinch.



"Now that's more like it!" The Grinch quipped. "I must say it really does look good on you."



"Uhh..thanks. I guess this being a grinch thing isn't so bad after all." She responded.



"Say, do you want to hang with me and Max?" The Grinch asked.



"Nah, i've got a music video to shoot. See you later." She replied.



And with that she walked out the door of the cave and left to continue work on the music video, when the video had finished filming the end result was beautiful, even Cindy Lou, Max and The Grinch himself were in the video as well - even though the video itself was not very sucessful it became a very popular christmas anthem and the video made a lot of people feel happy during the christmas holidays - and as for her experience with the Grinch and being turned into one herself, let's just say that one was kept a secret between her and her friends - but the full version of the video did include her morphing into her newfound grinch form and back.


The end. Hairy grinchmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment