Friday 4 June 2010

Art off and morphing

Someone on Metokur.org has challenged me to an art off,   this person is named Garuda.  But i have decided to decline the challenge as I have NOT seen his/her work and hopefully never will.   Plus there is no idea for a silly contest.

I have much better things to do with my time than to visit that site anyway.  Plus i've got a ton of new morphs to do,  someone on deviantart has requested a Meowth morph and i promised that i will get it done today.

And speaking of morphs,  you might want to take part in the Picture Yourself In Wonderland contest on DA.  All you have to do is a visual art depiction of yourself as a character from Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland movie.


If there is anything you'd like to be morphed into,  any animal, monster or character just let me know.   I can even do a few Disney ones if you like.



No comments:

Post a Comment