Friday 4 June 2010

Weregrinch TF

I'd like mine to be slow and gradual and an affectionate parody of a typical horror movie transformation scene, and painful at scary at first.




First of all it would probably start off with me developing some rather grinch-like traits such as glowing yellow eyes, a wicked cheshire cat grin (think Jack Nicholson sort of thing only creepier), super keen senses, enhanced stealth, agility and super strength, and growling a little.



Then the first part to change would be the hands, green fur slowly starting to sprout on my palms as my fingernails grow into long black claws while hands become more grinch-like, same with the feet except the shoes would burst at the seams to reveal that my green fur is sprouting on them, toenails growing into long black clawed ones while the feet grow more grinch-like, i'd probably get taller and wider as well.



Then my hair would develop the consistancy and texture of grinch hair then grow into a long wild mane then gradually turn green, then for the face green fur would slowly sprout on it as my eyebrows become all bushy and green, my eyes would be turning an eerie yellowish colour with dark green pupils, followed by the teeth becoming sharp fangs, and finally the tip of my nose turning black and shifting upward as a grinch-like muzzle forms on my face, either that or the nose stretching out into a more grinch-like fashion with the muzzle developing slowly.



Also possibly i'd develop a deeper more bestial voice, or maybe get Jim Carrey's normal sounding voice (not the sean connery accent he had in the movie How The Grinch Stole Christmas) with a slightly menacing more demon-like echo, with of course a few growls thrown in.

Also I would probably choose to keep my humanity, as i think i would probably be able to transform at will. But some grinch-like urges would probably kick in such as the sudden taste for garbage or maybe the tendency to growl.

No comments:

Post a Comment