Sunday 13 June 2010

Green Moon Rising

I hope you like this little horror story,  it's set on Christmas Eve and pays homage to the beginning and end of Michael Jackson's Thriller music video -  except with me in the place of MJ,  Andria in the place of Ola Ray and with me turning into a Weregrinch rather than a werecat.

-------------------------

It was Christmas Eve, and me and Andria Kilgore were in the car, on the way to a big Christmas eve party at a friend's house - we seemed to be making record time - but unfortunately the car ran out of gas.



"Honestly... we're out of gas." I told her.



"So. What are we going to do now?" Andria inquired.



The two of us got of the car and went for a walk in the moonlight woods.



"I'm sorry I didn't believe you." She said.



"Can I ask you something?" I asked.



"What?" She responded.



"You know I like you don't you?" I inquired.



"Yes." She replied.



"And I hope you like me, the way I like you." I told her.



"Yes." She replied.



"I was wondering if...if you would be my friend." I responded.



"Oh Nathan!" She exclaimed.



We hugged eachother in a best friends sort of way for a brief second. I gave Andria a present, she opened the gift and inside it was a Best Friends Forever TY Beanie bear.



"It's beautiful." She cooed, admiring the gift.



"Now it's official." I responded. "I have something I want to tell ya."



"Yes, Nathan?" She inquired.



"I'm not like other guys." I warned her.



"Of course not, that's why I like you." She responded.



"No...I mean i'm different." I told her.



"What are you talking about?" She inquired.



Just then the moon came out from behind the clouds.



"Ooh..aaah!" I yelped as I doubled over in pain.



"Are you alright?" She asked.



"GO AWAY!!!!" I growled, in a deeper more bestial voice - looking up at her with yellow grinch-like eyes and sharp white fangs.



Andria looked in horror as I started to transform into a weregrinch, my face slowly becoming grinch-like, my ears stretching out and becoming pointed, green fur growing on my face, hair turning into the texture and consistancy of grinch hair before growing into a long wild mane and turning green, eyebrows going all bushy and green, the tip of my nose turning black and shifting upwards as a grinch-like muzzle formed on my face, then my hands became more grinch-like with green fur growing on the palms as my fingernails grew into long sharp claws, same with my feet too - when the changes were complete, I was a fully transformed weregrinch - and I growled as I looked at my more grinch-like hand.



She ran away further into the woods, and I now a fully transformed weregrinch looked both ways and tried to find her, i then started to run after her - knocking over a Christmas tree that happened to be in my way, letting out a low menacing roar at the full moon, I eventually caught up with her and leaped in front of her - knocking her down, and I roared as I reached for her with my clawed grinch-like hands - and I roared again as i was about to move in on her... but that is..



She escaped and hid in the old Psycho house, I caught up with her once more and was about to attack when.. she awoke - screaming in terror.



"Aaah!" She screamed, still a little jittered.



"What's the problem?" I asked.



Andria calmed down and looked around and saw that everything looked normal, i wasn't in weregrinch form - and it was like nothing happened at all.



"Come on, i'll take you home." I said.



I began to pick up Andria off the couch and began to walk her home.. but then I turned around revealing my yellow grinch-like eyes and a rather grinchy smile on my face.



Turns it it was all a dream.......or was it?

--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment