Thursday 3 June 2010

Grinch TF story

I hope you like this story,  it's got a grinch TF in it and it features the mean one himself.
-----------

Me, my brother and all my friends were filming a documentary on the many different sites and sounds of Whovile and we interview just about everybody including the Mayor.




We were looking around to see if there was any place that we hadn't filmed yet.



"Ooh ooh! What about that big gloomy looking mountain?" Kevin exclaimed.



"Ummm..that's Mt Crumpit and I don't think that it would be a good idea to film that place." I responded.



"Aaaaw come on. I dare you guys to go up there." Trevor cooed.



"What? Are you nuts? The Grinch lives up there. And you know what he does to intruders!" My brother exclaimed.



"Well technically for the main part the grinch is just a silly Who superstition, because he only comes out at christmas time anyway, and no one's even seen him in or out of his lair in years." I responded.



"Oh, come on. I double dare you to do it." Trevor cooed.



"Sounds tempting, but no." I responded.



"Aaaw, are you chicken?" He cooed. "Bgawk bgawk bgawk."



"Oh alright we'll do it." I responded.



So we went up to film Mt Crumpit, but just as we were about to start we heard a sinister growling sound coming from the cave.



"Go awaaay!" The voice growled.



"Did you hear that?" Kevin asked, frightened.



"Yes. It sounds like the growl of a certain green creature." My brother replied.



"Nah, it was probably just the wind or something." I added. "But just to be sure, i'll go and take a closer look, but if i don't make it out alive I just want you to know Trevor it's all your fault."



So I went into the cave to take a closer look at where the sound was coming from.



"Hello? Is anybody there?" I asked.



"Turn back now!" The voice growled.



"W-W-Who said that?" I asked, quivering in fear.



"I did. Now get out!" The voice replied, snarling.



"Alright whoever or whatever you are. Come on out so I can see you!" I exclaimed.



Something stepped out of the shadows, it was a creature of some kind, and it looked familar.



"Woah! It's the grinch himself! You really do exist!" I inquired.



"My aren't you the smart one!" The Grinch quipped.



"Are you modelled on the book version, cartoon version or the film version?" I asked.



"The film version. That's where I get my sense of humour." The Grinch replied.



"That's so cool. You know i was kind of scared at first. But with that Sean Connery accent you sounded more comical than imtimidating." I told him. "But I think you're pretty cool. And you look a lot like movie one as well, you're one good looking grinch you know that."



"Really? Aaaw thanks. So what are you doing up here in my lair anyway?" He asked.



"Well Mr Grinch, we're just filming it for our documentary. We'll be done here in a few hours." I replied, smiling.



"I see. But you really should have asked before hand. I hate it when people show up uninvited and try to intrude on my grinchy solitude." He responded. "You've probably heard about what i do to intruders."



"Yes i've quite a bit. You're not going to try and eat me are you?" I inquired.



"Of course not. Everybody knows i'm a garbage gourmand." He replied. "I've got something else in mind."



"Oh. Like what?" I asked.



"You know what, I kind of like you. You're the only human who's ever set foot in here. You're a very brave person. And you'd make a great grinch too. So i've got the perfect thing for you." He replied, sporting that same sly grinch smile from the movie.



"Wait, you're not going to turn me into a grinch are you?" I asked, quivering in fear.



"Well yes. I am. You're going to be the new me." He responded, grinning in his usual grinch-like manner.



"Alright, but how are you going to do that?" I inquired.



"Like this!" He responded.



And with that he tapped me on the shoulder with his green, hairy hands.



"Hey! What was that for? And why do I feel so itchy all of a sudden?" I exclaimed.



I began to feel incredibly itchy, as hair - no fur, had began to sprout on my back, it wasn't just any fur - it was green like the grinch's fur, it was green grinch fur.



"What the? Green fur?" I spluttered, totally shocked.



The shock grew even more after I quickly saw that the green fur was now sprouting on my hands as my fingernails began to grow longer and more claw-like like the grinch's ones. My other hand was also going through the same changes.



"This can't be! I can't be turning into a grinch." I exclaimed.



"Oh but you are. And your transformation is only starting." He responded, smirking.



And it was certainly true, as the grinch spoke numerous changes were happening to my body, green fur was starting to sprout all over me, and whatsmore i was starting to resemble the grinch.



"I never said I wanted to be a grinch." I cried, my voice sounding deeper and more bestial. "This can't be real."



"Well that's too bad. Mind you, I kind of like it." He quipped, smiling.



The changes continued as green fur started sprouting on my face, my eyebrows becoming rather bushy, my hair growing my wild looking, my eyes were now glowing an eerie yellowish colour, i felt my teeth with my tongue, they were becoming like the grinch's teeth except sharper and not termite infested, the tip of my nose had turned completely black. Also my feet had seem to grow more grinch-like and had clawed toenails, my shoes had ripped apart. And what's more i had to have grown a slightly large stomach like the one the grinch had.



"This can't be happening, I can't be turning into a grinch." I murmured.



"No use going into denial, you are turning into a grinch like me and your transformation is about to complete." He quipped. "You're looking better already."



The tip of my nose began to move upward as it began to resemble the grinch's nose, followed by a muzzle similar to his forming on my face. When the transformation completed, there I stood - a grinch just like the mean one himself.



"What the hell? I'm a grinch?" I exclaimed in my more bestial voice.



"Wow, lookin good. Almost as good as me." He responded, smiling. "I like your new look."



"You mean you're not going to change me back?" I retorted. "I don't want to be stuck like this FOREVER!"



"Oh don't be so down and out about it. Being a grinch like me isn't so bad. You will get used to it." He assured.



"Really?" I responded.



"Sure! After all, it will grow on ya!" He quipped.



"You always were a funny one Mr Grinch." I told him.



"Why thank you." He responded.



"No problemo. You know this isn't so bad. I like it." I replied.



"That's the spirit you'll find that being a grinch has a lot of interesting perks, for instance you now have super keen senses like mine, you also have super strength, super agility, and super stealth, you can also see in the dark with those glowing eyes like i can." He informed me.



"Awesome. I like the sound of that." I exclaimed.



"I knew you would like it, Nate." He responded.



"Wait. How do you know my name?" I asked.



"Well grinches like myself are super intelligent. As you can tell, i'm kind of an inventor." He replied.



"Yeah, those inventions are awesome especially that jet powered sleigh. I'm also an inventor." I responded.



"Hmm..impressive." He cooed.



"Yeah it is, and this whole being a grinch thing is really cool." I responded. "You know i've always wanted to be one right?"



"Well of course I do. And who can blaim you? Us grinches are rather impressive." He replied.



"They certainly are." I said, smiling.



"I concur. After all they don't call me the infamous Mr Grinch for nothing." He quipped.



And from that evening on I spent my time as a grinch filling in whenever the real one wasn't around, sort of like being an understudy.



The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment