Friday 25 June 2010

Our friend Andria

We would like to dedicate this post to a special friend of ours,   our friend Andria Kilgore.   Andria has been supporting me ever since my Amiright days and she realised that I had gotten framed and that getting banned from the site was unjust.

She also knows that I would not do anything to hurt my friends or family.    Also she knows not to believe anything that Encyclopedia Dramatica,   Metokur.org or Slapstick Anarchy says about me.

She is probably the only one who knows that i'm not a werejohncandy besides my bro and my real life friends.

In a way she is quite similar to quite a lot of famous Disney princessess -  she kind of resembles Ariel in a way except she has legs.     She also reminds me a bit of Fiona from Shrek except she's not an ogress.


Andria,   thanks for all the support -  you're the best online friend a guy could ever ask for.   And I hope that you'll keep supporting us both on Deviantart and on here.   And keep up the good work on that new blog of yours - it's always amusing looking at the gory and horrible things that have taken place in the photos on there.

I would like to appologise,  during my first time on Deviantart I played an elaborate joke on all my watchers and i claimed I was a natural born werejohncandy,   for that I say that I am sorry for pulling that joke on you -  as I am NOT really a werejohncandy of any kind -  I am a weregrinch.   So I hope you forgive me for that joke I pulled on you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment