Monday 28 June 2010

Moderation

I've made a few modificiations to my blog,  one being that from now on I will only let people I choose view and read my blog and that includes Andria and my good deviantart friend Sam Porter aka Blackbluedawg.

The reason why is I don't want EDiots or MetoTURDS popping up and spurting out insulting comments on my blog.     Especially not DG aka Demongoat of Deviantart or ReverendDG as he's called here -  he's the worst of them -  says he's a reverend - one of those religious tyepwards who goes way over board the fire and brimstone nonsense and think everything is an abomination and that they should burn in hell. 

Meh,  he can just stick to his whole religious mumbo jumbo for all I care and I'll stick with my monsters.  After all i've got more important things to do.

I will still be moderating the comments on this blog though.

No comments:

Post a Comment