Monday 14 June 2010

Morphing into Jim

As you know i'm a  huge fan and friend of comedian Jim Carrey, sometimes as a side-effect of watching several movies with him in them I find myself morphing INTO Jim or one of his characters in addition to the whole weregrinch thing. Sometimes I transform involuntarily as well. The only Jim movie characters I don't turn into after watching their respective movies are Horton, Ebenezer Scrooge or the Ghosts of Christmas past, present and future, Wiploc, or Mark Kendal from Once Bitten.




The Mask



Sometimes while watching the Mask, I find myself morphing into Stanley Ipkiss and then his green faced super alter ego The Mask, which some people find hillarious.



Ace Ventura



After watching Ace Ventura, I literally turn INTO Ace himself, including taking on several of his personality traits and mannerisms. I also at this stage develops pet detective skills.



Dumb and Dumber



I briefly become Lloyd Christmas for a while, which of course is quite funny to watch.



The Cable Guy



I undergo the scariest transformation either, I become Chip Douglas from the Cable Guy. Probably my least favourite Jim transformation because of how creepy it is - even I am creeped out while being the character.



Liar Liar



I find myself becoming Fletcher Reede after i watch this particular movie.



Me, Myself and Irene



I either become Charlie or Hank, which sometimes can get confusing.



The Truman Show



I finds myself turning INTO Truman Burbank which is sort of weird at first but I get used to it.



Man On The Moon



I become Andy Kaufman which is hysterical. It's this transformation I particularly enjoy doing sometimes at parties.



Lemony Snicket



I become Count Olaf.



The Number 23



Probably the most intense transformation of all, I myself turning into Walter then become Fingerling - quite dark and intense.



How The Grinch Stole Christmas



My absolute favourite Jim movie and my absolute favourite Jim character TF - I find myself turning into The Grinch, in itself is made to be a parody of a typical horror movie transformation sequence and unfortunately this particular transformation can be really hard on the clothes.



Batman Forever



I turn into the Riddler, which proves to be hours of non-stop fun.



Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind



I find himself becoming Joel, which is quite a facination one.



Bruce Almighty



I find myselfmorping into Bruce Nolan and developing god-like powers which sometimes causes tension when Bruce of my closet monster gang shows up.



Jim Carrey Online



As a result of frequently visiting this site I often finding myself actually morph INTO Jim at the time, which causes the many female fans on the site to go crazy then chase me which is hillarious sometimes.



JimCarrey.com


As a result of Jim Carrey's official site I wind up turning into Jim or one of his characters and then being teleported into the realm of the site itself. Things can get pretty crazy after that - as often I find myself getting lost in it and can't get out.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment