Friday 4 June 2010

Stories you must check out

Hi,   Nathan the human/weregrinch here.    As you know i've been posting some stories in which several online annoyances that have bothering me get their just desserts.    They are my Tales From The Web series.    Here are some stories by some of my fellow deviantartists which you might like as well.

This first one here is by Blackbluedawg,  it is based on the stories from my Tales From The Web series, it is about a man named Jabber Mac who learns that messing with a guy who has ties with monsters has serious consequences,  it is titled No Trolling Allowed and I heavily recommend reading it:
http://blackbluedawg.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2oftaw

I also heavily recommend this one titled the Grinch Who Stole Heart,  as it is a great story,  very cool, sweet and emotional,  and not to mention has a Grinch (based on the movie) TF.   And you know how much I love grinches,  i'm sure you would love this story too:
http://bcre8tve.deviantart.com/art/The-Grinch-who-stole-her-heart-165072485


Also I heavily recommend checking out The Grinch's Curse which is a brilliant Horton Hears A Who fanstory in which the Mayor gets affected with a curse from the grinch himself which slowly causes him to turn into a grinch himself.

I quite liked the story BCre8tve did.    And i am quite proud to be a weregrinch - raaawr.  

No comments:

Post a Comment