Sunday 27 June 2010

My backstory

My name is Nathan Forester aka Growler and I am a weregrinch,  but i'm like your typical weregrinch as I am a scientist,  animator,  and producer .



I have always been a huge Grinch lover ever since reading the original book while I was growing up and watching the tv special.



In additional to being a grinch-lover right from the start, I have dedicated my life to finding out more about them.



Ever since I saw Jim Carrey in How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) - I have always dreamed of becoming a grinch myself.


Now a lot of people seemed to think that I was insane because of this and I was even made the butt of the joke on Slapstick Anarchy, Encyclopedia Dramatica and Metokur.org, but I paid no attention to them.

My family and friends all know that I am sane including my dearest and closest friend Andria Kilgore who first discovered me on song parody themed website Amiright - she also knew that in fall 2007 I was framed for something I did not do and unjustly banned from the site.



Several years later on a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood, me and my monster gang were sight seeing and checking out the sets including the Psycho set which has the Grinch movie set on the other side of it when I spotted Jim Carrey, I  tried going up to him but Jim was too fast, and whizzed past me - but not before biting me on the arm. I was now afflicted with the curse of the weregrinch.



The following night after I underwent my first transformation into a weregrinch which was quite painful and scary at first - but overtime I  learned to get used to it. Since then I have always been a weregrinch and nothing else.



I also know how to control my transformations and grinch instincts - and still have a diet of human food even when in weregrinch form (even though I  do  eat some garbage from time to time). And I'm not grouchy like most grinches are, in fact despite my rather fearsome appearance when in weregrinch form I am an intelligent, soft spoken soul and wouldn't hurt anyone except my enemies.


I also go by the name Growler when i'm in his grinch form and often can be seen residing at Hillhurst hanging out with Flabber the phasm and the hilhurst monsters.



I have my own closet monster gang consisting of various interesting monster characters such as Ted (the Freddy Krueger-like being), Bunyip (the super strong koala-like creature with a high iq and a british accent), Jasey (the Jason Voorhees-like one), Bruce (the demigod who looks and acts a lot like Ash from the Evil Dead films), Jack (the Jack Nicholson-like werewolf), Zombo (a zombie who looks a lot like Griffin Dune in American Werewolf In London), Presto (the phasm), Sebastian (the demon who is also an attourney), Scare Bear (the possessed teddy bear), Mitchell (the MJ-like spellcaster), Edgar (the Tim Burtonesque demon who looks like Johnny Depp when in human form), Cleo (the egyptian mummy princess), Sarah (the Corpse Bride-like character), and Grincherella (the Shegrinch who resembles Carmen Electra when in human form).



During the day I dedicate myself to science, monsters and of course grinches - and I am always going on adventures with my monster friends at night fighting evil both online and offline such as the evil Habermann and his minions.

As the result of becoming a weregrinch I am friends with Jim Carrey the original weregrinch and makeup artist Rick Baker who I often visit at his studio.
 
 
And that is my backstory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment