Friday 25 June 2010

All just a joke

The following statement I am about to make is true.



During mid summer of last year I claimed that I was a natural born werejohncandy - but alas it was NOT true - it was just an elaborate joke I was pulling on my watchers. But apparently some people think that it was all too real and by some people I mean Rents of Slapstick Anarchy, Habermann and his cronies on Metokur.org and Encyclopedia Dramatica - and to that I say - lighten up you sickos it was just a joke.


In actuality I am a weregrinch and I know what you're thinking - you're thinking "Where's the actual proof of you being one?" - Well it does so happen that I do have actually proof of it but is locked away safely in the vault to make sure that people like Rents, Habermann, or anyone who works for ED won't try and steal it.

And being a weregrinch is a lot of fun mind you and there is nothing like it I can tell you.


The truth is that the whole werejohncandy thing was a big joke - and there is no need for anyone to take it seriously.


I can honestly say that I am a weregrinch and I'm proud of it

No comments:

Post a Comment