Tuesday 8 June 2010

Getting Grinchy With It

Contrary to what you have read on Metokur.org and Encyclopedia Dramatica i am most deffinately NOT a werejohncandy,    I am most certainly a weregrinch -  and a damm fine one at that.  

I've always admired grinches,   they have so many admirable traits,  for one thing they are super strong -  and very sly and stealthy not to mention very intelligent,   I've also known that they're existed long before the book How The Grinch Stole Christmas was even written - in fact they've been around for centuries.   

It is a little known fact that my father is one,   he can shift between human and grinch form at will though -  his human form looks sort of like Bruce Campbell -    it was never revealed though that is until BCRE8TVE on Deviantart posted his story The Grinch Who Stole Her Heart for the Metamorphosis Group We Will Transform You project (you'd love it,  lots of transformation themed stories, art, photomanips and comics)  and it was a lovely story that not only featured me and several of my friends but also had me turning into a grinch which was pretty awesome as i've always wanted to be one,   and also my mother had a very vital part in the story as well.

I've always wanted to be a grinch,  ever since I saw the live action movie adaptation of How The Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey in it,   mind you it was a brilliant movie -  and the makeup effects were amazing.      Now that I am a weregrinch,  that dream of mine has finally come true.

So don't pay any attention to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Metokur.org,   I am a weregrinch - and a damm fine one at that.

Oh,  and if anyone from either one of those sites comes on here -  there will be trouble and I will show no mercy.  

As i'm sure you know,   grinches are notoriously sly and clever - and they're masters of disguise - in fact the number of people who are actually grinches in disguise gets bigger each and every year.  Grinches are pretty dangerous -  and not to mention have super strength,  that is why it is wise never to make a grinch mad -  they can transform humans into their kind in quite a few unique ways - one of which is by scratching them with their claws.      They can also transform people with their breath just like the Grand Duke from the film Rock A Doodle.

I've written quite a lot grinch transformation stories - using the movie version of the Grinch of course -  and they're in my Deviantart gallery as one of the many literature pieces.    I also read one which is a cross over between How The Grinch Stole Christmas and Horton Hears A Who,  which has Mayor McDodd get turned into a Grinch after recieving a curse from the mean one himself.    I heavily reccomend reading it.


I'm not in weregrinch form just yet,  even though I may be starting to transform - i'm not entirely sure.  I'm pretty sure that i'm either in human form right now or starting to transform already.   I can never tell.


They say it's not easy being green,  but I digress - I think it is rather easy being green.


No comments:

Post a Comment