Tuesday 22 June 2010

Thundercats HO!

If you were a kid growing up in the 80's chances are you probably know about Thundercats.    Now I came across this fanmade trailer for a live action Thundercats movie on Youtube and I think you should check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOrcRSNsnew&NR=1


A Thundercats movie would be great especially a live action one.  Because you know that would be a good idea.   If my brother and I were to do our own Thundercats movie my brother would be Lion-O,  Bruce Campbell would be Tygra,  Andria would be Cheetara,    my close personal friend Dan would be Panthro, and Joshua Loius Belushi would be Wiley Cat and Kat would played by his older sister Jade.    The voice of Snarf would probably be done by Frank Welker.

And we would try to stay faithful to the original animated series as possible,  because as you know most cartoon to live action movie adaptations don't turn out as good as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment