Saturday 8 August 2009

Chumsley's adventures

Our mascot Chumsley the werejohncandy is on his latest adventure. He is always out and about. He likes to travel.
Andria is the one we should thank, she inspires us and she always inspires Chumsley in many ways.
No matter where he goes he will not forget the friends he has made, the places he has been or the many interesting discoveries he has made.
He told us that all of the people he has seen/met over the years that Andria is the best. He likes to send his friends letters, postcards and poems.
He recently sent a friend a letter with a really beautiful message at the end. At the end he wrote a verse from the REO Speedwagon song Can't Fight This Feeling "And even I was wander, i'm keeping you in sight. You're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night. I'm getting closer than I ever thought I met. I can't fight this feeling anymore. I've forgotten what i've started fighting for. "

2 comments:

  1. I just got a postcard from Chumsley, and he was in Russia when he sent it along with a case of vodka. And tell him thanks for the compliment when you see him or hear from him next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry we will. He was a big spy mission when he sent that postcard.

    ReplyDelete