Thursday 20 August 2009

Weirdest dream ever

I had the weirdest dream ever a couple of nights ago it was a two parter, in the first part I was in the movie Videodrome with James Woods, unfortunately I almost got subjected to the same thing James Wood's character in the film got subjected too but then I decide to make things a little better. The second part was where I was in the Fly with Jeff Goldblum, unfortunately I'm the poor guy getting his leg puked on by Brundlefly, then I decide to rewrite it so instead of a fly getting in the telepod with Jeff a cat goes in there instead and Jeff ends up becoming a catman.

This one is the weirdest and possibly the scariest, it's where me and my brother are at the mall and almost EVERYONE there has been mutated into mindless undead zombies except for us. The zombified group of people try to get near us but then Bruce Campbell shows up and fights them all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment