Thursday 20 August 2009

Hillarious costume stunts we've pulled off

We love pulling off crazy costume stunts sometimes. I read in the latest issue of Makeup Artist Magazine that Michael Jackson once went to a Toys R Us store dressed in his "Mayor" makeup and costume from Ghosts. We've done some stunts like that and here's a few of them:

  • Went as John Candy and Bill Murray for halloween in 2007. The makeup job was so good that no one could tell it was me. One person went up to me and said "Oh John, I loved you in Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Stripes and Uncle Buck". I had been practicing my impersonation of John Candy for a long time now and believe me my impersonation of John Candy is quite amazing.
  • While filming the film version of our production Leno I decide to have a little fun by going around town wearing the Jay Leno makeup and costume and interviewed people. Again, the makeup was so good no one could tell it was me. They thought it was the real Jay.
  • Our friend Chinstar went to work one day dressed as Ash from the Evil Dead movies.
  • Went to a halloween party as Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees.
  • Pulled off a truly spectacular stunt for Elvis week in 2006 by showing up dressed like Elvis and putting out on a special tribute show.
  • Showed up as Michael Jackson for a costume contest in 2003.
  • Showed up to a sci fi con as John Candy's character from Spaceballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment