Wednesday 12 August 2009

Other facts about me:

Here are some other facts about me:
  • Contrary to what some people think, I am not related to actor Billy Forester who played Flabber the phasm on Saban's Beetleborgs. But we are good friends, i've visited him on the Beetleborgs Underground Lair forum from time to time.
  • I have quite a few petitions on Petition Spot, up to 30 or more people have signed them.
  • Of course I knew that it was Dr Madness pretending to be Andria. If I know one thing about him is that even though he can pretty much transform into anything he wants- his colour scheme always remains the same no matter form he's in- and that colour scheme consists of mainly black and dark purple because that's the colour of his outfit. He also has a tattoo of a bat on his left arm.
  • Contrary to what the people on Amiright believe, I didn't write that Enimem parody song They All Suck Because They're Not Me on Whatfreaks, it was Dr Madness who wrote it- I would NEVER speak ill of the great parodists like ChuckyG and Agrimorfee. The only parody I ever wrote on there was Our Villain Song (a parody of Break The Ice by Britney Spears) which was going to be their theme song because I always thought of Whatfreaks as the Evil Counterpart to Amiright as well as that other Villain Song duet with Tyrone The Terrible.
  • I studied folklore and mythology in college and as such I'm great at roleplaying games especially Star Wars, Dungeons and Dragons and Lord Of The Rings. My character in D&D happens to be a druid (they're like wizards and can turn into animals). In addition to having some of the lycanthropes from the monster manual like the wererat, my brother and I like to put in some of our own the werebelushi family (this was Joshua Louis Belushi's idea), the werejohncandy (our idea mostly, but Chumsley helped), the weregrinch (Captain Comedy's idea as well as a suggestion of Jim Carrey's), the wereleno (Sam "Chinstar" Leno's great idea, he also added the subspecies of this one including the Tame Wereleno and the Great Wereleno), the werepanda, all werefelines except the weretiger (which was already in the manual) the weremoose (Lance's idea since he is one anyway) and the werekoala (Master Of Oz invented that one) but we did not invent the WereElvis somebody else did it before us but was revised as a request from Sam "Chinstar" Leno. You can find templates for these ones in our Deluxe Monster Manual as well as in Tyrone The Terrible's Encylopedia Of Creatures.
  • My favourite animals are koalas, pandas, wolves, and any type of cat especially a lion, tiger, or panther. My least favourites include anything with hooves and any kind of bird.
  • Our cousin Johnny is a magician and will be doing a show in Las Vegas. He's doing his illusionist routine.

  • My favourite cartoon characters are Bugs Bunny, Spongebob and Chowder.

2 comments:

  1. Doc, I saw the magic and illusion show in Vegas put on by Johnny, and I assisted as well. Only problem is, he asked for "Angela Kenmore" rather than Andria Kilgore, presumably because of his scriptwriter's bad hearing and/or handwriting. Then he asked for "that long-haired redhead in the jean jacket" after nobody under the name he mentioned came on stage, and I came on stage after he mentioned me by appearance. Everyone loved it, and Alan and I were each presented with new Cadillacs after the show ended, kind of like Elvis used to. We are enjoying our new his-and-hers Cadillac XLR roadsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Andria. Did he do the amazing transformation trick by any chance? Because that one is his most famous. It's where he turns himself into an animal of some kind with the help of state of the art special effects.

    ReplyDelete