Tuesday 18 August 2009

Other cool facts about me

Here are some other cool facts about me:

  • My brother and I have many celebrity friends including Dan Akyroyd, John Candy (the original voice of Chumsley), Jay Leno, Jack Black, Jim Carrey, John Landis, Rick Baker and Jeff Goldblum.
  • We are also close friends with Bruce Campbell and probably we're the only ones who don't refer to him as Ash.
  • During my time on Amiright there were several parodies we did that didn't get published on the site for some reason, one of which was a Chucky G tribute song in which Chucky G is portrayed as a superhero known as the Mighty Chuck.
  • My brother and I had a small cameo appearance in the John Hughes film Weird Science.
  • My favourite filmmakers are John Landis, Tim Burton, George Lucas, David Cronenberg, Wes Craven, Jim Henson, John Hughes (r.i.p) and Ron Howard.
  • Favourite comedians: Jim Carrey, Rodney Dangerfield, Jay Leno, John Belushi, Chris Farley, John Candy, Jack Black, Jerry Seinfeld.
  • Favourite musicians: KISS, Michael Jackson (R.I.P), Cher, The Rolling Stones, Meatloaf, David Bowie, Metallica, ACDC, Elvis.
  • Favourite actor: Jeff Goldblum with Jack Nicholson coming in a close second.
  • Least favourite actor: Tom Hanks.
  • Favourite colours: Grinch green, blood red, purple, and silver.
  • Favourite books: Laughing On The Outside, Belushi, Leading With My Chin, If Chins Could Kill, the Dungeons and Dragons monster manual, How the grinch stole christmas, Alice In Wonderland, Lord Of The Rings and anything by Steven King.
  • My brother and I are the only ones who never get scared when watching a horror film. In fact we love horror movies, if it's got lots of gore and other scary bits in it then chances are that we would love to see it.
  • We are the only ones who don't get sick or naucious after watching any film by David Cronenberg. In fact we were INSPIRED by The Fly, so much so that we invented our own telepods and our gene splicer machine.
  • Movies we've made in total: 35 or more.
  • TV shows we've made in total: 20 or more.
  • Cartoons we've made in total: 40 or more.
  • Most popular works: The Doizee Club tv show and movies, the Mangrinch superhero movies, Final Fantasy IX the movie, The Nitwits.
  • Favourite Disney characters: Gaston, Buzz Lightyear, Ratigan, Phoebus, Quasimodo, Kronk, Hades, Phil, Hercules, Scar, Mushu, Wilbur and Francis the ladybug.
  • Favourite animals: Wolves, any kind of cat, panda, koala, and bats.
  • Least favourite animal: Any kind of bird or anything with hooves.
  • Favourite John Candy films: Cool Runnings, Uncle Buck, Stripes, Nothing But Trouble, Planes Trains and Automobiles, Only The Lonely, Splash and The Great Outdoors.
  • Favourite Jim Carrey films: Ace Ventura 1 and 2, The Grinch, Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events, The Mask, Batman Forever, Man On The Moon, Dumb and Dumber and The Cable Guy.
  • Favourite cartoons: Spongebob, The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Ninja Turtles, Biker Mice, Ben 10, Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures Of Flapjack, Gargoyles, Quack Pack, Camp Candy, Gravesdale High and American Dad.
  • Favourite movie monsters: Frankenstein, any kind of werecreature, the grinch, Shrek, the yeti, bigfoot.
  • Favourite Star Wars characters (human): Han Solo, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, Luke, Princess Leia, Lando.
  • Favourite Star Wars characters (alien): Jar Jar, Greedo, Watto, Jabba the hutt, Yoda, Chewbacca, Darth Maul, Selbulba.
  • Favourite Batman villains: The Joker, Man-Bat, Ridler, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, The Penguin, Mr Freeze and Killer Croc.
  • Favourite X-men character: Wolverine.
  • Favourite websites: My own blog obviously, TVTropes, Amiright, Amazon, Ebay, Jim Carrey Online, JohnCandy.com (it's got lots of cool John Candy stuff on there including clips from almost all of his film and tv appearances)
  • Favourite type of car: Cadilac, exploding Uncle Buck style car, rocket cars.
  • Favourite video game genre: RPG, beat em up, strategy, shoot em ups and driving games like Simpsons Road Rage and Grand Theft Auto.

6 comments:

  1. I knew that. There was no way you could have done that. You're of the lawful good alignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive Andria.

    I was working on an experiment over the last few weeks, I used my gene splicer machine to combine my dna with Jim Carrey's in order to become a human/grinch hybrid and I think it's working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any ideas for what to do with my gene-splicing machine? (I didn't reverse-engineer it off of yours, I found it in a Dumpster behind the university biology lab) I want to combine my genes with those of Tasmin Burville, or maybe Chucky G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I have Chucky G's DNA, I got it off an apple core that I watched him throw away outside his office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, why not? I don't have anything better to do, otherwise I would get too drunk to get out of my recliner without falling on my face because of boredom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh okay then, I'll see what I can do, but it might take a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete