Thursday 20 August 2009

The personality test

My brother and I sometimes take personality quizes. We took a Jim Carrey one recently- the character i'm most like is Ace Ventura apparently. I am kind of like him except for the fact I can't talk out of my butt like he can though, but I do love animals. My brother got the grinch as his result. Although it's funny, last time I checked the only green and furry one around here is me and that's because i'm a weregrinch. My brother is actually more like Walter/Fingerling from the Number 23. Tyrone The Terrible would deffenately be Count Olaf or the Riddler. Sam Leno/Chinstar would probably be the Mask, Captain Comedy would probably be almost all of Jim's characters except when he's in a dark mood then he would be the Cable guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment