Tuesday 18 August 2009

We're back

Hi everyone we're back. Sorry we've been absent for so long. We are reporting from another computer because the one we usually use is not letting us access this site for some reason. We've been quite busy over the last few days. I've recently being doing a bit of experimenting. I was testing out the gene splicer machine this weekend. I combined my dna with Jim Carrey's in order to turn myself into a human/grinch hybrid. And I think it is working, although now I do have unfortunate problem of morphing into Jim Carrey at random. I think the experiment has worked because I am now what you would call a weregrinch. And since I also turn into Jim Carrey at random I now have Jim as my alter personality. Don't worry though I am not evil, I am lawful good. No, Jim and I aren't evil but there have been some suspicions. Nonetheless I am glad to be back.

And you know being a weregrinch isn't as bad as people think it is, in fact it's actually kind of fun. There's a lot of talk about the transformation being painful and scary but the ones Jim and I usually have are nothing like that. Okay so the growing green fur all over your body bit kind of itches at first but over time I got used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment