Tuesday 18 August 2009

The dream

I had that dream again, another one of those Jim Carrey themed dreams. It was the one where Jim bites me and I end up turning into a weregrinch. My weregrinch form is essentially what could be described as a hybrid of the grinch and Ace Ventura. It was a pretty awesome dream mind you. I like being a grinch, it's kind of fun.

My experiment i've been working on over the weeks was great a big one. I got to test out my gene splicer machine. My experiment, well.. since I saw Jim Carrey's version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas I had always wanted to become a green, hairy grinch. So with my gene splicer machine I combined my dna with Jim Carrey's in order to become a human/grinch hybrid. I think it worked because I'm now a weregrinch and can transform at will. Unfortunately I do have the problem of turning into Jim at random but it's nothing too serious. Jim and I kind of work together as one- in addition to being able to morph into a grinch I can also assume a human/grinch hybrid form and an alternate human form which is Jim himself. With my expertise in martial arts i'm quite a powerful force to be reconned with in human, hybrid or grinch form. Of course there are many advantages to this. The transformation itself isn't half bad either, there's a lot of talk about the transformation being painful and scary but that's only a lycanthrope movie cliche. Although I slightly do become more grinch-like with each passing night luckily I don't develop the taste of garbage and glass bottles as Jim and I are still rather accustomed to human food.

No comments:

Post a Comment