Tuesday 18 August 2009

Mark Of The Weregrinch

Here's a secret nobody else knows about me, i'm a weregrinch. I have a hybrid form and a grinch form, in my grinch form I kind of look like Jim Carrey as the grinch except that I don't have the termite infested teeth or the sean connery accent. I have longer hair, cute vampire-like fangs, black claws, and pointed ears. I'm fully aware of my condition and can transform at will. I am of the Lawful Good alignment. And also I do morph into Jim Carrey at random as a result of me fusing my dna with his in order to become a human/grinch hybrid. I think it's working so far.

Now the transformations aren't as scary as people say they are, in fact the whole transformation feels kind of nice. The part where green fur grows all over the body does kind of itch at first but I got used to it. Jim Carrey acts as my alternate personality and we kind of work as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment