Friday 7 August 2009

Other things you should know:

Here are some other things you should know:

  • Yes, it WAS my evil counterpart/arch nemesis Dr Madness who alerted me about those so called parodies that weren't mine were recommended for deletion. That was all part of his evil plan to humilate me.
  • I do NOT have a fetish of any kind. Josh Peck is just one of my favourite actors. Our friend Joshua Louis Belushi/WereJoshPeckPrince is a LOT like him. You should get out The Wackness...Josh is very good in that movie and it's a very inspirational film.
  • We are famous for the many "stunts" we pull off every year for halloween, but our most memorable took place on Halloween 2007, the theme for our friend's party was 80's movies so we went as John Candy and Bill Murray. My brother's friend Dan McCloud did the makeup for both of us and we went around town in the makeup and costumes and nobody could tell it was us. I loved it when someone went up to me and said..."Hey there John! I loved you in Uncle Buck, Stripes and Planes Trains and Automobiles!" . In the makeup I looked just like the real John Candy, and I had been practicing the voice, the laugh and other mannerisms of his for years so that was kind of fun. The next day me and my brother took part in a parade as John Candy and Bill Murray.
  • Although the experiments me and my brother do have rarely ever gone wrong there are some occassions in which they have. On such occassions was when I was helping him test out the new telepods (like the ones from the fly) and I accidentally got my dna mixed with Chumsley's and I ended up slowly becoming Chumsley. It was a fun form to visit but I wouldn't want to live it.
  • That weremoose person we wrote a song parody about is a real person- his real name is Lance Halloway- he does photomanipulations of himself becoming various animal/monster characters from films, cartoons, comics and video games. He has his own website and a Deviantart page. He will get around to updating his transfur page Weremoose's Page Of Morphs someday but he's a rather busy guy.
  • The person who does all those photomanipulations of people becoming cats and the like is called Werekatt, and in case you're wondering he is a guy and he's married. He has a devianart page and used to have a page on Transfur called Werekatt's Werecreatures but sadly that site got closed down for some reason.
  • The Doizee Club isn't the only live action/puppet combo kiddie show we did- there was another show we did. It was one called Chumsley's Clubhouse and it was set in the same clubhouse as the Doizee Club and had our mascot Chumsley the werejohncandy as the main character. The person in the Chumsley costume was me. Roc Hemmerson operated several puppet characters from that show.
  • Here's another costume stunt I pulled off. While we were filming the film version of Leno, I actually went around town in the Jay Leno makeup and costume interviewing people just like the real Jay did. No one could tell it was me, everyone thought it was the real Jay. So I decided to play around with this and I pretended to be the real Jay.
  • Our first invention: At the tender age of 12 we invented a fully functional robot using some old cartons.
  • My brother and I are naturals at singing and dancing. Our first foray into musical theatre was in a school play about Christmas, we played two of Santa's elves.
  • For the record we think that Andria's parodies on Amiright are ALL excellent even that Villain Sucks song she wrote about herself. It takes a LOT of guts to write a song that pokes fun of yourself but Andria pulled it off nicely. I myself wrote one but that one never got published on Amiright for some reason.
  • Albums we have done: about 25 or more.
  • Singles we have done: about 15 or more.
  • The song parody (A parody of the song John Henry by Harry Belafonte) we wrote about John Candy is based on a true story. All of the things we mentioned in the lyrics actually happened, it's all true. John Candy was a good friend of ours. He voiced our mascot Chumsley in the PSA's and animated shorts during the 80's.
  • We have 2 rather talented cousins- cousin Johnny who is a magician and Natalia who is a musician- she plays the flute.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with all that, Doc, but which parody of mine are you referring to? I don't recall any "Villain Sucks" ones. Anyhow, that was certainly Dr Madness posing as me recommending deletion for those parodies, in addition to alerting you to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one I was refering to was She's A Pain.

    ReplyDelete