Wednesday 12 August 2009

Fanfics I'm working on

We're going to tell you about a few fanfics we've done recently:


  • As Dark As Night

This one is a Gargoyles fanfic where my character a bluish gargoyle by the name of Burbank rescues Eliza's cousin Mona (Andria) and helps Fox control her nighlty transformations into a werefox.

  • Bigger Than Life

This one is a Ghostbusters one. My character Dr Adam Johnson (the newest member of the group) decides to invent a potion to make himself more popular- it does that but there's a catch...it causes him to involuntarily transform into 6'2 300lb werejohncandy at random. It's kind of a satire of the 1996 remake of the Nutty Professor with Eddie Murphy.

  • The New Recruits

This is a Mystery Men one and several new superheroes join the crime fighting team known as the Mystery Men including my character the Cartoonist. We also get introduced to a supervillain who calls himself Mr Magician.

  • What's New Pussycat?

This is a My Gym Partner's A Monkey one. A little cat girl named Gwen (Tazmin) arrives at CDMS, she looks innocent enough but she's one kitty you wouldn't want to bump into in a dark alley. She has everyone in CDMS fooled with her cute routine except for my character Billy the wolf and his brother Vincent.

  • The Story Continues

This is a Neverending Story one where two friends (me and Lance "Weremoose" Holloway) get sucked into the book and have to defend Fantasia from a new enemy. They befriend a cat-like maiden named Lydia (Andria), an elf prince, and a gentle giant. My brother's character is the elf prince.

4 comments:

  1. Great fanfics, Doc, and I bet you didn't know I had a cousin named Lydia. She looks exactly like me except for being taller and having brown eyes instead of my amethyst-colored peepers, and she hates me. BTW, I am not going to be around your blog or in your neck of the woods between Thursday morning and Sunday night, since Alan and I are going to Las Vegas to gamble ourselves silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Andria. Our cousin Johnny is going to do a magic show there, he's going to be doing his illusionist routine. Don't be surprised if he asks you to volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doc, that's at Sam's Town, isn't it? That's where Alan and I will be staying, and it won't be too hard to spot a redhead with extremely long hair and a bald dude with a filthy baseball cap and aviator glasses, both smoking cigarettes like they'll be outlawed the next day, and driving a 1960 Lotus Elite.

    ReplyDelete