Tuesday 18 August 2009

It Takes Two

We've been quite busy over the last few days. I've recently being doing a bit of experimenting. I was testing out the gene splicer machine this weekend. I combined my dna with Jim Carrey's in order to turn myself into a human/grinch hybrid. And I think it is working, although now I do have unfortunate problem of morphing into Jim Carrey at random. I think the experiment has worked because I am now what you would call a weregrinch. And since I also turn into Jim Carrey at random I now have Jim as my alter personality. Don't worry though I am not evil, I am lawful good. No, Jim and I aren't evil but there have been some suspicions.

Jim and I are entirely two different people in the same body, we're two guys in one. Although sometimes I do kind of morph into him from time to time. It's actually kind of fun.

The rumours that the people on the message boards spread about us aren't true and those include the ones the people on BBCentral made up about us being aliens from outer space.

No comments:

Post a Comment