Saturday 29 August 2009

Something's bugging me

I'm using this other computer to update my blog because the one I usually use won't let me access the sign in page for some reason. And also it's been frequently acting up because of something called the Windows Protection Suite it's a piece of spyware that pretends to be an anti virus program and it has the ever so ann0ying habbit of popping up when it's not wanted. It makes this really freaky sound that sounds like a pig squealing in pain. I managed to find a few ways to get past it through. I have no idea how it got there but I can probably find out.

I have a long list of suspects who might have something to do with it. Note that none of the people on Amiright are on it and that's because I know Chucky G and all the others are innocent well except for EmiLoca and that's because she's kind of a Stalker With A Crush, I think it may be my so called rival on that site who calls himself Dr Lose It- I thought there was something very suspicious about him. I know Andria is innocent and her husband seems like a nice person, so it must be either Dr Madness or Airdna.

List of suspects who might have something to do with it:

  • Dr Madness
  • Airdna
  • Takkuneg and her minions over at Blues Brothers Central
  • TrudiRose and her minions over at the Bittersweet and Strange Forum. After all, she and her cronies didn't believe me when I told them that I played Gaston in the company production of Beauty And The Beast, they also kept demanding photographic evidence and kept badgering me with questions and TrudiRose kept accusing me of being a liar. It was like I'm Michael Jackson and they were the papparazi.
  • Chumsley's evil counterpart Boris the werejohncandy with the monobrow and the russian accent.
  • A hostile alien race bent on taking over the universe
  • My brother's ex girlfriends
  • Tazmin Burville
  • That rude guy who once heckled Chinstar.
  • Alec Baldwin and those evil geniuses at Hulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment