Thursday 11 March 2010

Bruce VS The Weregrinch part 3

This is the third part of the story.   We hope you enjoy it,   the final part is on it's way.

------------

Bruce Campbell and his trusted companions were hanging around at Jake's house that afternoon thinking up their brilliant plan..




"Run the plan by me again." Todd said.



"Well Todd. Tonight we're going to "invite" Jim Carrey over and ask him a few questions." Jake told him.



"Yeah we're going to see if he had anything to do with the weregrinch that attacked and bit Bruce." Cara added.



"Got it." Todd said, nodding.



"Do we get to play good cop bad cop?" Adam asked.



"Yes." Jake replied.



"Can I be both?" Bruce asked, raising his hand.



"I'm not sure you can both, Bruce." Jake replied.



"Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun." Bruce said, giving his trademark smile.



"Oooh, I love it when you say one of your Army Of Darkness lines. I'll tell you what...I can be the good cop, and you can be the bad one." Jake told him.



"Sounds good to me." Bruce murmured.



"And don't worry if things don't turn out well at the end. I kind of like this whole you turning into a weregrinch thing. In case you don't get returned back to normal, you could always have your own tv show." Jake added.



"You mean like the one about that dude who lives in a town called Pleasantvile and is a crime fighting werewolf and has a perky goth for a best friend?" Paulie inquired.



"Yes." Jake responded, nodding.



"Don't worry we're gonna find a way to turn you back to normal, Bruce. Everything's going to be fine." Paulie assured.



"But we better do it before the next full moon though." Jack added.



"Speaking of which when is the next full moon?" Paulie asked.



"I'd hate to the bearer of bad news but, the next full moon is tonight." Jake replied.



"Well at least Bruce isn't getting worse." Cara added.



"Uhhh..i'd rephrase that one if I was you." Jake told her.



"Why is that?" She asked.



"Take a look over there." Jake replied.



Jake and Cara took a look - they saw that Bruce had developed a grinch-like appetite for trash and was devouring leftover food that had been thrown away..



"It's worse than I thought!" Adam gasped.



"What? It's not really that bad is it? I'm enjoying this. By the way you should try some of this garbage, it's delicious." Bruce responded.



"You're becoming more grinch-like Bruce, try and fight those grinchy urges." Jake told him.



"Okay. But it's only a matter of time till I turn into a full weregrinch." Bruce sighed.



"Hang in there Bruce." Jake told him.



"I used to own this town. Now it's all turned upside down." Bruce sighed.





"Don't worry Bruce, i'm sure this whole weregrinch thing will blow over. I mean it's not like you're going to turn evil like you did when you got turned into a deadite." Jake assured him.



"That's good. Because i've already been turned evil twice, once when I got turned into a vampire - and the second one was when I got turned into a deadite." Bruce added.



"We're going to get the answers we need from Jim, he's going to give us the answers we need." Jake told him.



------



That evening, Bruce and his friends sat around in the lair and waited for Jim to arrive..



"Jim's going to be here any second now." Jake said.



"That's good. Because i've got lots and lots of questions for him. And if he doesn't comply...then I'll have to get out my friend mr BOOMSTICK!" Bruce added.



"You're not gonna shoot him are you?" Paulie asked.



"Naah. I'll threaten him with it." Bruce replied.



"I see." Paulie murmured.



Jim Carrey walked into the lair..



"Oh hi guys. I got your invite. So where's the party?" Jim exclaimed.



"Jimmy, there is no party. But we do want to ask you a few questions. So have a seat." Jake replied.



Jim sat down on the black couch which had bloodstains on it..



"So, what questions do want to ask?" Jim inquired, in his usual cheerful manner.



"Well Jim - our friend Bruce - you know Bruce Campbell - the hero. You worked with him in The Majestic I believe. Well he was attacked and bitten by a grinch-like creature in the woods a couple of nights ago and he is becoming a weregrinch. Did you have anything to do with this?" Jake asked.



"I don't know what you are talking about. I may know a lot about grinches and other green things, but I don't think that I recall a grinch-like creature being sighted recently - nor do I recall this creature you speak of ever attacking your friend." Jim replied.



"Oh I think you DO." Bruce snarled in his most imtimidating manner. "You'll give us the answers we need or else.."



"Easy Bruce, you don't want to hurt him." Jake said. "We have to go easy on him."



"Oh alright." Bruce sighed.



"We're gonna ask you again. Did you have anything to do with the grinch-like creature that attacked our friend?" Jake asked.



"Well kinda. I'm not sure. That grinch-like creature has rarely been sighted around here except around the Christmas season. So to answer your question, no." Jim replied.



"Don't play "Dumb and Dumber", Carrey! I think you DO have something to do with the grinch-like creature that attacked me." Bruce exclaimed.



"Bruce. Control your grinch-like urges and try not to get mad." Jake instructed.



"Sorry." Bruce sighed.



"Okay Jim, we're going to ask you again. Did you have anything to do with the grinch-like creature?" Jake asked.



"Yes, sort of. But I can't recall the rest of it." Jim replied.



"Alright Carrey listen up. You see this? This is my BOOMSTICK! And if you don't give us some answers, i'm afraid i'm gonna have to kick your skinny rubber ass. Got that?" Bruce growled.



"Bruce, calm down." Jake instructed.



"Oh okay." Bruce sighed.



"Jim, we're going to ask you one more time. Did you have anything to do with the grinch-like creature that attacked Bruce?" Jake asked.



"Yes." Jim replied.



"And is that creature by any chance related to you?" Jake asked.



"No, not really. But you're getting warmer." Jim replied.



"Were you the one sent out that grinch-like creature?" Jake asked.



"Kind of, i'm not sure really." Jim replied. "I don't think I sent it out."



"Alright then. Drastic times call for drastic measures. Tell us or i'm gonna do this." Bruce threatened. And with that Bruce got a cd titled Really Horrible Songs and played it. The cd contained various different songs that were so bad they were horrible.



"Oh alright I'll talk i'll talk." Jim exclaimed.



"Okay. If you didn't send out that grinch-like creature, and it's not related to you. Then tell us...if you did something to do with that grinch-like creature.. were you there when it happened?" Jake asked.



"Maybe. I am not sure about that." Jim replied.



"Are you or have ever been a grinch?" Bruce asked.



"No, i'm not a grinch. I played one in How The Grinch Stole Christmas though." Jim replied.



"Yes I know you played one in the movie. But are YOU a grinch yourself?" Bruce asked.



"Who me? A grinch? Nah! I'm not a grinch. You silly son of a gun!" Jim replied.



"Oh really? Well I think that you ARE one and are hiding it from me." Bruce sneered. "That grinch makeup you wore in How The Grinch Stole Christmas was very realistic, you were very convincing in the part."



"Why thank you Brucey. But that wasn't makeup. That's what my grinch form actually looks like." Jim told him.



"Ah ha! I knew it! You ARE the grinch-like creature that attacked me a couple of nights ago!" Bruce exclaimed.



"Yes, Bruce. I AM that grinch-like creature attacked and bit you. That creature that attacked you is a weregrinch, and that was me. I am the original weregrinch, I bit you..and now you're slowly going into a weregrinch just like me." Jim responded.



"Not if I can help it!" Bruce retorted.



"I'm afraid it will be too late by then. You are slowly becoming more grinch-like each night, and tonight is a full moon - after that you'll be a full weregrinch." Jim sneered, evilly.



"What are you up to?" Bruce asked.



"Oh you'll see soon enough...." Jim replied.



And with that a creepy cheshire cat smile appeared on his face as his eyes glowed an eerie yellowish colour..



-------



What sinister plan does Jim Carrey have in store? Will Bruce get returned back to his normal self?



Find out in the final part.

No comments:

Post a Comment