Tuesday 30 March 2010

WereLeno Alert

We've got some really horrible news for you,  it seems that a Wereleno has been released from the dark dimension by my arch nemesis/evil counterpart the diabolical Dr Madness.

If you see this particular WereLeno don't go near him.    Alert us or Chinstar immediantley.      Also the only thing that can stop a WereLeno is Bruce Campbell.

We would go after it ourselves but i'm afraid that it might result in me getting attacked and turning into one again.   Which I would NOT want to happen to me after the last time.

The last time I got turned into a WereLeno it was so horrible,  the transformations into one were always so painful, scary and traumatic.   Not to mention I was evil when I got turned into one -  had no control of my actions and most of the time it was like i was possessed.     Not to mention me and Chinstar became arch enemies because of this for a short while.  

Luckily due to the fact i'm half Canadian forest werejc now -   there's no chance of me ever turning over to the dark side of the chin again.    But unfortunately my brother is not so lucky -  so i hope that he does not end up becoming a wereleno - because i'd hate having to fight my own brother.

For those who are curious I still have that chin shaped mark on my shoulder from the time Jay Leno rammed me with his chin -  when I was an evil wereleno it used to glow to signify my transformation into one,  but now that i am not one anymore it doesn't glow -  but i still like to tell my friends stories about it though.

For the main part WereLenos are evil and as such often serve the role as antagonists in our various tv shows and movies as well as in some of our graphic novels.    The only acception is Sam "Chinstar" Leno's role on our show The Misadventures Of Doc M,   He plays the only good WereLeno and a superhero parody.    In halloween episodes he often is seen is dressed as the character Ash from the Evil Dead films and in one halloween episode actually fights off a horde of deadites.    One of which was a homage to Army Of Darkness.   My character briefly became an evil WereLeno in the nightmare episode where he enters the Nightmare Realm - a realm where your worst fears come alive - and my character's worst fear is being turned into an evil Wereleno.

Our transformation themed show Night Of Alterations which is similar to Tales From The Crypt,  The Twilight Zone,  and Tales From The Darkside  has several sagas one of which is the Wrath Of The WereLeno Saga,  in which all the episodes have a wereleno in them.  

Also in one episode of The Adventures Of Chinstar,  there is an evil WereLeno who tries to get his hands on a sacred book.

No comments:

Post a Comment