Wednesday 31 March 2010

My Name Is Bruce

As we all know, Bruce Campbell is a god.




And here are my favourite lines from My Name Is Bruce:



1. "If I say no three times will the candyman come out!?"

2. "Consider yourself exempt from my wrath sweetcakes. If you're a little lucky later i'll let you play with my boomstick."

3. "Graham. I bet all the boys go cracker over you!".

4. "Ever see Rawhide (old guy: Yeah) You like it? (old guy: Yeah) Well you know you gotta keep those doggies rolling." *kicks the old guy's wheelchair*

6. "Say no more Mr mayor. My hero senses are tingling. Woo woo woo. I sense that the town of goldlick is in trouble, big trouble and you need my help. Hmmm..do ya? Do you need my help Mr Mayor, yes or no? (Mayor: That's exactly right). How about that, put the words right in your mouth didn't I? But not just any help, huh. You need someone special, someone who can take on a heinous monster and stop him in his tracks and take him to justice. That would be me. Woah! Ha ha ha. Mr Mayor, your worries are over, because there's a new sherrif in town and he's gonna clean up this mess. Goldlick, it's a good day. I'm here to help!".

7. "Settle down Shatner!"

8. "Hooch for the pooch."

9. "Ha. You want diasasters? Anyone here seen Assault on Dome 4 (Jeff: That's probably one of my favourite movies..) to Jeff: Don't answer that."

10. "Okay when did my ex wife start modeling?"

11. "I'm sorry, did you say unreashed?"

12. "I've heard of breakdancing but this is ridiculous."

13. "Hey lady, 10 cents a ride. No exceptions."

14. "What's that? (Kelly: Nothing) Oh no. Corners of your mouth turned up at the edges, there's an old indian saying for that phemenon...cahoota tallee-a smiley. That's chereoke for she who smiles at one she no longer continues to hate."

15. "Wow. It's really something. You know Jeff, i've gotten a lot of use of chainsaws over the years. Killed a lot of zombies, saved a lot of lives...but at the end of the day when push goes to shove...they're just too damm heavy."

No comments:

Post a Comment