Monday 15 March 2010

Bruce VS The weregrinch part 4

Here is the final part of the 4 part story Bruce VS The Weregrinch.   We hope you enjoy it.
-------------


Bruce and his friends watched as Jim Carrey leaped off the chair with superhuman agility.




"Alright, Carrey. Why did you do this? Why did you bite me and give me the weregrinch curse?" Bruce asked.



"Well it's because I wanted you to be evil just like me." Jim replied.



"I've been down that road once. Wasn't pretty." Bruce responded.



"Are you sure? Because there's a lot of great perks about being an evil weregrinch like me. I can't tell you all the perks, but I guarantee that when you've been fully transformed into a weregrinch like me...you'll find that it can be a lot of fun being bad." Jim cooed.



"Sounds tempting, but I'd have to pass. Sorry Jimmy." Bruce responded.



"But being evil is so much more fun that being good." Jim told him. "Won't you join me and be evil?"



"No. I won't." Bruce replied.



"Come on, Bruce. Join me. You know you want to. Being a weregrinch is a lot of fun and I think you'll love being evil." Jim cooed.



"No way. I won't. I kinda admit that being a weregrinch is fun, but i'd rather be my normal ass kicking self than join you." Bruce responded.



"Normal? But Brucey! Becoming a weregrinch is the best thing to ever happen to you." Jim exclaimed. "Why, it's splendid, it's fantastical, it's wonderful to be a weregrinch just like me. It's craaazy."



"Hey, no musical numbers." Bruce responded.



"Sorry. I've got a part in the upcoming movie Damm Yankees, and I'm just practicing my singing. And I gurantee that you'd love being evil." Jim said.



"There's no way I would work with you. I've worked you once and only once, and that was in the Majestic. And there's no way in hell i'd want to work with you." Bruce shouted.



"So you won't join me and be evil then?" Jim asked.



"Hell no!" Bruce replied.



"Fair enough." Jim said. "But won't you at least consider it? After all being evil is much more fun than being good."



"No it isn't. Trust me. I got turned into a deadite once, it was the worst thing ever." Bruce replied. "Sorry but the whole evil routine, not my thing."



"Come on Brucey, don't be so negative. It'll be fun being evil. Plus I gurantee no pesky fans will ever want to bother you ever again. Plus, i've heard that evil is considered to be sexy." Jim cooed.



"Even if that is true, there is no way in hell i'd ever want to be evil. I'm the hero here, I fight the forces of darkness." Bruce responded. "Forget it Jim, there's no way i'm turning evil."



"Aaaaw. Come on. You know you want to." Jim cooed.



"Sorry...but evil never wins. And do you know why? Because I always kick it's ass." Bruce stated.



"Good guys hardly use their powers for anything fun though. If you join me Bruce and become evil, you can use your powers to cause all sorts of havoc." Jim responded.



"Superpowers are cool and all but I don't actually need them to be the hero everyone knows and loves. I'm pretty awesome all by myself." Bruce stated.



"But you'll be even more awesome as a fully transformed evil weregrinch like me. Trust me, you'll love it." Jim responded.



"Like I said....I don't want to be evil." Bruce retorted.



"Aaaaaw. You're no fun! You're just a goody two shoes." Jim teased.



"What did you call me?" Bruce snarled.



"A goody two shoes. Because that's what you are. You're a goody little two shoes." Jim teased.



"Watch your mouth!" Bruce warned him.



"Oooh. I'm so scared, what are you gonna do about it Mr Goody Two Shoes?" Jim teased.



"You're really starting to piss me off." Bruce snarled.



"Mr Goody Two Shoes, Mr Goody Two Shoes, Mr Goody Two Shoes!" Jim sang as he mocked Bruce.



"Oh okay...you asked for it.." Bruce snarled. "I challenge you to a fight in the town square."



"Oooh a challenge. Sounds like fun!" Jim exclaimed. "But I warn you, i'm a master of trickery. You might never know what i'm gonna do."



The two of them stood in the town square ready to fight..



"Alright. Here's how it's gonna go. If I win, then you have to promise not to ever try and turn me evil ever again." Bruce said.



"Okay. But what if I win?" Jim asked.



"Ah...if you win, then i'll accept my fate and join you on the dark side and be evil like you." Bruce replied.



"What!? Bruce, are you out of your mind?" Paulie spluttured.



"Listen Paulie, desperate times call for desperate measures." Bruce responded.



"But Bruce. I thought you wanted to be turned back into yourself." Paulie added.



"I do. But the only way to do that is if I defeat ol Rubberface here in a fight." He told him.



"I understand, but Bruce. You're dealing with the original weregrinch here, he's probably way more powerful than you." Paulie explained.



"Earth to Paulie, i'm Bruce f***ing Campbell, I took on the army of darkness and won. I think I can handle Jim Carrey." Bruce quipped. "I mean what's the worst thing he could do...talk out of his ass?"



"Hey I heard that! The butt talking thing is pure gold. It is one of my best tricks. I did it in Ace Ventura 1 and that movie made me the star I am now, there was a sequel of the movie and also an animated series spinoff. Also note that Ace Ventura is the only exception as usually as I never do sequels. They usually just make lame sequel movies that don't have me in them. But at least i'm still more sucessful than you, Brucey." Jim retorted. "After all i'm an a list comedian, and you're just a B movie actor who gets stuck doing low budget horror films."



"Oh please. I'm the one with the real talent here. And by the way, you know when you did that claw thing in Liar Liar? Well you may claim that your dad taught you that - but you stole that from one of MY movies - mainly the scene in Evil Dead II when my character's hand becomes possessed." Bruce replied.



"So what if I did? That bit is classic!" Jim retorted.



"The point is...you're going down." Bruce responded, in his most imtimidating manner.



The two of them fought in the town square, Jim was darting around with amazing super speed but Bruce was keeping up with him..



"Nice moves Brucey. But i'm still better." Jim exclaimed.



"Dream on, rubberface." Bruce quipped.



"I see that you are full of rage. You're going to make a most excellent Full Weregrinch. " Jim cooed.



"I'm full of rage because you're the one who bit me." He responded. "And i'm gonna teach you a lesson."



"I don't think so. You see the clouds up there? They're going to part, and the moon will appear from behind them. And it will transform you into a full weregrinch. And there's nothing you'll be able to do it...Hahahaha! Was that over the top? I can never tell!" Jim exclaimed.





The moon then came out from behind the clouds..



Jim started to transform into a weregrinch, his eyes glow an eerie yellowish colour as a creepy cheshire cat grin formed on his face, green fur developing on his hands as his fingernails grew into long black claws, the fur spread to the rest of his skinny flexible body as he slowly became more grinch-like, the fur then sprouted on his face as his features started becoming more grinch-like starting with his eyebrows becoming bushy and his nose turning black and moving upward, ears becoming pointed. his hair growing long and wild as his teeth became sharp white fangs.



"Nice. But I can do better." Bruce said.



Bruce then started transforming too, his eyes glowing an eerie yellowish colour, green fur started to grow all over him, fingernails and toenails growing into long black claws, ears becoming pointy, hair growing wild, eyebrows becoming bushy, nose becoming black and moving upward.. and his features becoming almost semi- grinch-like.



"Lookin good Brucey. Say if the whole hero thing doesn't work out, you can always join the darkside and be evil like me." Jim exclaimed.



"Me? Join the dark side? Forget it. I'm not turning evil for anyone - not even you." Bruce retorted.



Bruce and Jim now both in weregrinch form battled it out in the town square, Jim was quick but Bruce was even quicker as he dodged all of Jim's attempts at attacking him.



"You call that your best shot, Jim?" He exclaimed. "I've seen better!"



"Oh really? Can you do this?" Jim teased, as he leaped with amazing cat-like agility.



"Yes I can do it. And I can do it better!" He replied.



Bruce leaped in the air with amazing superhuman agility and cornered Jim...then, he picked him up and tossed him around in the air...



"Oooh impressive. Your grinch-like abilities are coming along well." Jim cooed. "You know, if you wanted to you could always become evil like me."



"I don't want to be evil. But thanks for the offer anyway!" He quipped.



"Oh okay. Suit yourself." Jim responded.



Bruce then grabbed Jim by the neck, then did a flying karate kick that sent him flying onto the ground..





"Hey Bruce, catch!" Todd shouted as he tossed a chainsaw in Bruce's direction.



"Thanks! I've been looking all over for this!" Bruce exclaimed as he caught the chainsaw and put it in his hand. "Alright you green hairy freak, it's showtime!"



Bruce was winning the fight against Jim now, and it wasn't just because of his newfound super powers, it was because he now had his chainsawhand with him.



And it looked like Jim Carrey was almost out of energy..



"Oh Bruce, before you finish Jim there's something I want you to have!" Jeff yelled.



Jeff tossed a shotgun in Bruce's direction and Bruce caught it...



"Yes, finally! Alright Carrey, you see this....this is my BOOMSTICK! And you're going to see what this bad boy can do!" Bruce exclaimed.



Bruce held his boomstick and aimed it at Jim...



"You're not going to shoot me are you?" Jim asked, quivering.



"No. But i'm gonna do this!" Bruce replied.



Bruce then took aim and fired one shot at a gargoyle statue..



"Ha ha, missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!" Jim sang.



"I wasn't aiming for ya!" Bruce quipped.



The gargoyle statue fell on Jim Carrey and it crushed him, making him all flat like in a cartoon.



"Groovy." Bruce said.



"Oh alright, you win." Jim exclaimed.



Bruce had defeated Jim...



And it was just in time too - the night was over and the sun was rising..



A big flash of light appeared as Bruce slowly morphed back into his old human self..



"Yes. I'm back to being my old ass kicking self again! The curse has been lifted." Bruce exclaimed in a most heroic manner.



Bruce's friends walked up to congradulate him on his victory..



"Brucey! You're back to normal again." Paulie cheered.



"Yeah! You're not green and hairy anymore." Jake responded. "You're back to being you."



"Yep. And there's nothing else i'd rather be." Bruce told them.



"I'm so glad you're back to normal again, although I did like your weregrinch form." Adam stated. "How does it feel to be you again?"



"Groovy. Just groovy!" Bruce replied, stroking his hair.



"Yep that's our Bruce!" Jake exclaimed. "He's back to normal."



"Another sucessful victory over the forces of evil. I say this calls for a celebration." Bruce announced.

-------



And so Bruce and his friends went back to the trailer park and celebrated. Bruce had been turned back to normal and Jim Carrey had been defeated.



Bruce had been turned back to normal in the end and his brief stint as a weregrinch was gone.



All was right in the fair town and once again the forces of evil had been defeated by the mighty Bruce.



The end
 
-----
 
I hope you enjoyed all 4 parts of the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment