Saturday 27 March 2010

New pictures

Here are some new photographs me and my brother have taken over the past week.

This first one is of a painting me, my brother and Heather worked on - it is titled Feelings and it is centered around ladybugs and emotions.    If you have a sharp eye,  you might recognise the one with the sleepy looking on its' face.






This is the Rotta the Huttlet backpack buddy from the Star Wars: The Clone Wars range of toys by Hasbro.



This one is of a bag of costume accessories and other items.   Also in the shot are a homemade Gremlins plushie of an original character my brother and i made up - her name is Matilda but she is nicknamed Killoala and a Jay Leno halloween mask which can be found on sites like brandsonsale.com.  We've got a real problem with pesky Conan supporters coming door-to-door to our place and handing out "I'm With Coco"  flyers and badges -  and if you've got the same problem than a Jay mask will be the perfect thing to scare them off.




And these are some of my dvds, games and cds.   Most of the ones you see there are Jim Carrey movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment