Wednesday 31 March 2010

Moocifer

This little short story is about a demon cow who haunts my nightmares.   Her name is Moocifer.

-------------


In my nightmares I see her.


This big, black sinister flying bovine from hell.

A demon cow, her name - Moocifer.

Often accompined by the tornado demon and the king of creepy crawlies.

I'd recognise her anywhere, her jet black coat - her glowing red eyes.

Her sinister deep bass voice, her big bat-like wings, and her wicked stare.

She flies in through the window at night, a thunder clap of fear signals her presence.

She offers me a chance to come with her to her world.

A world which is a dark, underworld city infested with all sorts of night crawlers.

If I refuse, she punishes me.

By turning me into something I hate, like a cow, dog monster or tree.

Unfortunately I cannot move or speak or do anything about it.

Because she imoblises me with her evil stare.

Why must you torment me Moocifer?

Surely there must be someone else for you to torment.

Get out of my dreams and out of my mind.

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment