Wednesday 31 March 2010

Special powers and moves

 I  once had this dream where I took part in like a really crazy challenge that was set in a game arcade - and we had special moves and abilities.




I had 6 sets of unique types of moves. The first set was a phsyical set, the second is a Channeling set, the third is transformation based, the fourth is special summoning moves, the fifth is TVTropes based moves, and the sixth one is Special moves (i.e finishing moves and others)



Physical moves and abilities:



1. Power Punch.

2. Flying Karate Kid Kick.

3. Chinkiller (where I develop Jay Leno's chin and use it to ram the opponent)

4. Berserker Joe Swipe.

5. Ninja Flip.



Special "Channeling" moves and abilities:

1. Moonwalk (where I channel Michael Jackson and develop his voice and dance moves)

2. Worst Nightmare (I channel Freddy Krueger and develop his powers and sport a clawed glove)

3. Hail To The King (I channel Bruce Campbell, develop his lantern jaw of justice and sport a chainsaw arm and use a boomstick)

4. Uncle Buck Special (channel John Candy, develop his voice, and sport an Uncle Buck outfit, hat, and wield an electric drill)

5. Dance Magic (channel Jareth the goblin king, develop magic powers)

6. Lead with your chin (channels Jay Leno, develops his voice, mannerisms and chin)

7. Carrey On (channels Jim Carrey, and starts taking on Jim's mannerisms)





Transformation based moves and abilities:



1. Animal morph (feline) - allows me to morph into any sort of feline.

2. Animal morph (fish) - used for underwater battles, allows me to morph into any sort of fish.

3. Creature morph (Gargoyle) - allows me to turn into a gargoyle - including some of the ones from the Disney cartoon.

4. Creature morph (Superghoul) - allows me to morph into a superghoul like MJ in Ghosts - also enabling me to posesss my opponents.

5. Creature morph (Grinch) - take on the form of a Jim Carrey movie style grinch.

6. John Candify - turns into John Candy or one of his characters.

7. Mask Of Carrey - allows me to turn into Jim Carrey or one of his characters.

8. Creature morph (Werejohncandy) - allows me to turn into a big werejc.

9. Fist Full Of Boomstick - turns into Bruce Campbell.

10. Creature Morph (Tim Burtonesque demon) - turns me into a Tim Burtonesque creature.



Special "Summoning" moves and abilities:



1. Werejohncandy roar - summons Chumsley and Cassie.

2. Michael Jackson yell - summons the ghost of MJ.

3. Dance Of The Deviant - summons Deviantart mascot Fella (who uses a series of art based special moves including Paint Ball Bomb).

4. Goblin King Wish - Summons Jareth.

5. Magic Word - summons Superted.

6. The Bruce Cube - summons Bruce Campbell.

7. Jim In The Box - summons Jim Carrey.

8. Gargoyle Gather - summons the Manhattan Clan from Disney's Gargoyles.

9. Cool Runnings Chant - summons a Jamaica bobsled team and the ghost of John Candy.

10. Call Of The Steagle - Summons Stephen Colbert and Stephen Jr.



TVTropes based moves:



1. Nightmare Fuel - a big scary looking computer generated face floats around the opponent cooing in a sinister ghostly voice "You're not perfect" like the one from Courage the cowardly dog. Scares the opponent for the first three rounds.

2. High Octane Nightmare Fuel - a more powerful variation which involves summoning Eight Armed Willy and Candy Wife from The Marvelous Misadventures Of Flapjack.

3. Painful Transformation - can be used for dramatic effect or played for laughs near the beginning of a battle.

4. Transformation Trauma - can be used on the opponent to make THEM painfully transform into something they hate.

5. Body Horror - enables me to posess my opponents and also cause David Cronenberg style mutatations to happen to their bodies.

6. Baleful Polymorph - turns the opponent into a toad, rat, or worm.

7. Demon Head - enables me to scare the opponent with a really terrifying face ala Beetlejuice or Large Marge.

8. All Scaled Up - turns me into a kickass firebreathing lizard man.

9. One Winged Angel - I turn into a big powerful demon or similar creature, can be used near the end of a big battle.

10. Shapeshifting Squick - allows me to assume the form of Carmen Electra to attract opponents of the male gender - then squick them out by turning into some kind of swamp creature as they try to kiss me while in the form of Carmen.



Special moves:

1. Soul Stealer - enables me to steal the opponent's soul.

2. Flaming Death - enables me to set the opponent on fire.

3. Stars and Stripes - a superpowerful all american laser beam.

4. Omega Blast - a powerful sonic blast that sends the opponent flying.

5. Cartoonify - a move that allows me to turn my opponent into a cartoon version of themselves, then I use various looney toon style moves to dispose of them including anvils and a giant eraser.

6. Cuddle Buddy Hug - I turn into a big werejohncandy and give my opponent a big bear hug - crushing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment