Wednesday 17 March 2010

Fistfull of Boomstick


"Alright you primitive screwheads listen up.  You see this?  This...is my BOOMSTICK!"

This line is just one of the many memorable lines in the third Evil Dead film Army Of Darkness.

Uttered by the incredibly awesome Ash (played by Bruce Campbell) ,  if you don't know who he is than damm you to hell.

For those who are new here,  I am Nathan "Dr Music" Forester,  scientist, performer, writer, and inventor extraordinare. My other form is a Canadian Forest Werejohncandy.

This little ol blog of mine is full of interesting stories, humourous jokes and other fun stuff to keep you amused all day long and all through the night.   Unlike my new rival Rents of Slapstick Anarchy whose blog consists of nothing but lies and facist bullshit,  my blog is actually entertaining -  and there are quite a lot of interesting characters hanging on this here blog - maybe you'll get to meet some of them.


If you want to know more you can take a tour of the lab - but don't touch anything.

Along with me at the moment are my brother and our mascot Chumsley the werejc and his girlfriend Cassie (the two of them are a lovely couple).    Usually on this blog we get comments from our good friend Andria Killgor who unfortunately seems to be absent this time.

There's also one other thing you should know about me before we start,  every Wednesday I transform into Bruce Campbell.   Part of our Ash Wednesday tradition.

Our friend Sam "Chinstar" Leno got a job over at S-Mart,  he works in the housewares department just like Ash from the Evil Dead films.   He even looks kind of like Ash.  If you ask him, he might give you the Army Of Darkness tour including where they keep the guns.

Happy st patrick's day everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment