Tuesday 30 March 2010

Leno dvd

As many of you all know- our production of Leno was without a doubt one of the most sucessful shows we've ever done. The movie version was also pretty great. I think the most fun part of it was playing all those different characters as well as Jay. Of course both the stage and film versions were good. The Chintastic Extended 2-Disc Edition on Bluray and DVD has tons of bonus features including a clip of our appearance on the Tonight Show and some hillarious commentary done by me as Jay.

My portray of Jay won me several awards and Jay himself even praised my performance.


One time while we were filming a scene for the film version I actually had a little fun and I went around town in the Jay Leno makeup and costume pretending to be like the real Jay- no one could tell it was me- the makeup was just so well done and realistic.



Leno was a very fun production and the film version was also pretty fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment