Wednesday 31 March 2010

Coco VS Leno

I mean no offense to my good friend Jay Leno,  but this whole late night war thing is getting confusing.

------


The war of late night chat shows has been going on for quite a long time, first Jay VS David Letterman and now Jay VS Conan O Brian.




Jay Leno has been host of the Tonight Show for over 17 years now - he "left" the show near the end of May last year and got his own primetime show in September.



Conan took over from Leno the following monday after he left the show.



Now here's where things take a turn for the worse...



Apparently some sources say it was the network's decision to fire Conan and to have Jay back - which of course upset a lot of "Coco" fans out - you know, the ones who do the "I'm With Coco" badges and posters as well as quite a few of the photomanips ascioated with the campaign you see on Deviantart.



The Conan fans out there do NOT want Jay to return - back now Jay is back. So what happens to poor Conan? Nobody knows really.



What really happened? I suspect it was all part of Jay's evil plan. That's right, I believe that Leno is evil - pure unrelenting evil at it's worst. Not only is he evil, but he is also a sell-out. Bill Hicks was right about Jay - Jay is a corporate shill. I saw those Doritos ads with him in them on Youtube and I heard Bill's words echo in my head as I saw them.



Jay is NOT as nice as he makes you believe he is, I believe that the man is evil - pure EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL! Jay is evil and I have numerous legiminate reasons why.



It has been my suspicion that Jay is some sort of vampire - as in my nightmares he often appears as a vampire-like character. And in most of those nightmares there's a lot of horrific transformation scenes mainly of me into a creature called the WereLeno (which I wrote about in one of yesterday's submissions).



I conclude that Jay simply is an evil, cruel, heartless monster and must be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment