Wednesday 17 March 2010

Weregrinch Bruce

I have finally finished my story Bruce VS The Weregrinch.




I had a lot of fun working on it, and in case the rest of you haven't read them yet I heavily suggest you do.



In part 1 our hero Bruce Campbell gets attacked and bitten by a grinch-like creature and slowly begins changing into a weregrinch.



In part 2 our hero's friends think up a plan to find a way to turn Bruce back to normal. Meanwhile Bruce slowly becomes more grinch-like and begins to get used to it.



In part 3 we find out that Jim Carrey is the weregrinch that bit Bruce, it is revealed that he is the original weregrinch. And he has a sinister plan instore for our hero.



And finally in part 4 Jim reveals his evil plan - he wants Bruce to be evil just like him. Bruce takes on Jim - if he wins then Jim must promise not to ever attempt to turn him evil ever again, if Jim wins than Bruce says that he'll accept his fate and join the side of evil.



Bruce gets turned back to his normal self at the end of part 4. So don't worry he won't turn full weregrinch.

I was kind of skeptical about how to do the ending though, the original ending in mind was that i would have Bruce's transformation progress further until he's almost a full weregrinch (but retaining his normal features). I might put that up as the alternate ending.
 
You can view all 4 parts of the story on DA,  also I've posted all 4 parts of it on my blog.
 
I gotta admit though, Bruce makes a great weregrinch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment